Wagyu Roast with Potatoes and Carrots

Happy Halloween!

Since we celebrated Halloween on Friday with Jace, I didn't even realize until 10am that it was even Halloween today. Whoops! Also, since it's a Sunday today, I feel like most people celebrated last night anyway. Kevin and I went on a date yesterday which is so nice - especially since I finally have a job so I have some extra money - we went to an escape room which was only our second time doing one and it was really unique and fun! I would highly recommend going to one if you want something different. It was only the two of us so we had to work together to problem solve and think through hints. We also went and conveniently saw Halloween in the movie theater. This was the first time we went to the movies in a theater since before COVID. It's been almost two years which was crazy but it was a really good experience. The movie itself was good (we watched about half of it at home so I was prepared to not be *as* scared) and it was nice to be back in a theater and somewhat back to normal life. Masks were required in the main lobby but not in the actual theater. 

I wanted to write this blog before I get caught up on the busyness of the weekdays. Last week I made this Wagyu Roast with Potatoes and Carrots. At our local market the Wagyu was the same price as the regular roast which is why I chose it instead. Also, Wagyu is a lot more tender than regular chuck roast. 

Ingredients:
Wagyu Roast
2 carrots - diced
3 potatoes - diced
2 cups beef broth
2 tbsp garlic powder
2 tbsp Italian Seasoning

Directions:
Place everything in a slow cooker and cook on high for 5-6 hours, or until meat is falling apart. Shred with two forks and serve. 

                                                  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier