Beef Stew in the Crockpot recipe

Merry Christmas! Today and tomorrow I'm hoping to catch up on blogging because next week I will be in Utah for five days with Jace. I'm so excited to see my family. About a week ago I made this beef stew. Now, I know that my photos aren't that great but trust me, it was a delicious stew. It's been raining non-stop here for the past 4-5 days (with just a few breaks in between) so if you are looking for a beef stew that can sit in the crockpot all day, this is it. This is another recipe from Diabetes Food Hub and can be found HERE

Ingredients:
3 tbsp flour
1 tbsp olive oil
3 cups low sodium beef broth
1 cup water
Carrots, chopped
1 tbsp onion powder
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp dried thyme
2 pounds beef stew meat, or stew meat

Directions:
In a crockpot, add all of the ingredients. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours. Serve in a bowl with biscuits.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier