Ravioli Lasagna in the Crockpot

The holidays are finally here and I can't even believe it! I have been working my butt off this past month because in less than two weeks I will be spending five days in Utah to see my family after Christmas. I am so excited! 

This past month has been insanely busy. Two nights ago we saw Spiderman in theaters and it was so good you guys! I never saw any of the past movies but it was definitely a movie to get into! With next weekend being Christmas (!!) I have been buying gifts, wrapping, and shipping and it's been a little crazy. Although I can say that it's nice to finally be able to afford a Christmas. It's been a rough few years for me living here in California. I was unemployed for 10 months due to COVID and started back to work full-time in October and I absolutely love what I do! Even though I am so busy nowadays, I still have time to cook at least five out of seven days per week. In fact, I cook so much and so behind on my writing that I have about six food blogs to catch up on! Stay tuned and hopefully I'll get them all up shortly for you guys. 

One of my favorite types of food is anything in the crockpot because it is SO easy! This recipe is one of them - Ravioli Lasagna. The original recipe is from one of my favorite crockpot recipe authors - The Magical Slow Cooker - and can be found HERE. It was pouring rain here on Monday and Tuesday of this week and is supposed to be raining this Tuesday-Friday. This is the perfect meal you want to make on those rainy and chilly days.

Ingredients:
25oz frozen ravioli
1 pound ground beef
1 tbsp onion powder
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp dried oregano
24oz marinara sauce
8oz shredded mozzarella cheese

Directions:
In a skillet on the stove, add the ground beef on medium-high heat. Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano and onion powder. Cook 5-7 minutes. Drain the liquid with just a few tablespoons left. Spray the crockpot with PAM or cooking spray. Add half of the marinara sauce on the bottom of the slow cooker. Add half of the bag of ravioli, all of the ground beef mixture, remaining ravioli and remaining sauce. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top. Cook on low for 4 hours. Serve with garlic bread or any sides. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier