Healthier Ground Beef Enchiladas

I just sat down for the first time today to actually relax. And it's 4pm on a Saturday. Yesterday was my birthday (yay for 36!) so my fiance and I went down south and stayed at a hotel. We had a nice time. I drove home two hours today and then finished up putting resin on some tumblers, I went to the market so I can make more recipes for you guys, wrapped presents for my son because his birthday is next Friday, and then worked for a few minutes. I also received some Amazon orders because, you know, Christmas is in a few weeks, so I went through those as well. Whew, ready for a break. I am so behind on blogs and I am pretty sure I say that in all of my blog posts. I actually have a blog post that I'll be making next about discounts and deals you can receive from companies during your birthday. And my birthday was yesterday so that tells you how behind I am on blogs :/ 

So I think I made this recipe last week, or maybe the week before and it's for Ground Beef Enchiladas. Kevin is supposed to be eating a low sodium diet so most of our recipes are low sodium or healthier. This recipe was no different. This one is from NW Kidney and it can be found HERE. 

I hope you love it like we did!

Ingredients:
1 pound lean ground beef
1 tbsp onion powder
1 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tbsp garlic powder
Carb Balance flour tortillas (or corn tortillas)
1 can enchilada sauce
No fat Refried Beans

Ground Beef Enchilada Ingredients


Directions:
Brown meat in frying pan. 

Ground Beef

Add onion powder, garlic powder, cumin and black pepper. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Dip each tortilla in enchilada sauce, fill with meat mixture and refried beans and roll up. 

Ground Beef and Enchilada Sauce

We also added cheese in ours. Place in a PAM sprayed pan and top with more sauce and cheese. Bake until melted or browned. Serve with rice.

Enchilada and Cheese

Enchiladas and Rice


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier