Herb Breaded Chicken

I'm trying to be on top of my blogs and since my Broncos don't play until 5:20pm this evening, I figured I could squeeze in a blog or two today ;) 

The other day we made this AMAZING Herb Breaded Chicken and, of course, the recipe is from NW Kidney and can be found HERE. I have a blender but I went to the local market and they actually had a chopper that chopped everything and, since we are making homemade breadcrumbs in this recipe, I definitely purchased it. I would highly recommend getting one as it makes it SO easy to blend. This recipe itself is super super easy to make and OH MY WORD it's amazingly delicious. Like I always say, I'm super picky when it comes to chicken breast recipes and this one is wonderful. I followed this one pretty much to a "T" as the recipe. We added BBQ sauce on the side and feel free to add any other sides! 

Ingredients:
1/4 tsp basil
1/4 tsp thyme
1/4 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp tarragon
1/4 tsp paprika powder
1/4 tsp pepper
2 slices whole wheat bread
2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thinner strips

Directions:
Combine herbs and spices in a blender, processor, or chopper. 



Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Dip chicken in herb mixture. 


Bake in a single layer for 20 minutes. Serve with green beans and mashed potatoes.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier