Kickin Chicken Tacos

 




Let's be honest, these photos of my amazing tacos are terrible. But this was literally all I took because I scarfed them down within seconds. They were SO good. So of course I wanted to share the recipe - ignore the photo and just imagine it being the most amazing taco you have ever seen in your whole life. 

The original recipe is from the amazing NW Kidney which is where we get all of our amazing and healthy recipes from. It is also in MyFitnessPal because I added it in there :) 

Ingredients:
1 pound boneless chicken breasts
1 1/2 tsp salt-free Mrs. Dash taco seasoning (I got four packs on Amazon because, let's be real, we have tacos wayyyy too often and it's nice to have a salt-free, yet delicious, option)
1 tbsp lime juice
8 corn tortillas
Shredded lettuce
Sour Cream
Cheddar Cheese

Directions:
I cooked the chicken in the crockpot in the morning and by the evening, it was soft enough to shred. I placed it in a frying pan on the stove, added the taco seasoning and lime juice and then filled the tortilla with chicken, lettuce, sour cream, and cheese. They turned out SO good! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier