Herb Chicken Recipe

The last two nights have been healthier meals and I'm so proud of myself and my family for that. I went to Vons on Saturday for the first time in, I don't know how long, and that will officially be my go-to store. They had EVERYTHING. They had organic, low sodium, no salt, regular, and then 25,000 other types of everything. Anyways, Kevin and I put together a list of about two weeks worth of meals - most healthy - so I will be sharing some of those. 

This Easy Herb Chicken recipe was really simple to make (as long as you have a food processor) and is from NW Kidney and can be found HERE

Ingredients:
1 tsp That's Amore - Pinch Spice Market
1/4 tsp tarragon
1/4 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 1/2 slices of whole wheat bread
2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts


Directions:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine herbs, spices and bread in a food processor. Mix well.




Dip chicken into the herb mixture. 

Bake in a single layer for 20-25 minutes. Serve with potatoes and red beans and rice.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier