Crockpot beef tips

Happy Sunday! Although it's another day of work, I thought I would take a quick break and catch up on some blogs. Next week I have such a busy schedule and will be missing two days of work so I'm trying to make up as much as I can this weekend. 

Anyways, I made this recipe a few weeks ago and it was too delicious to not share. This recipe is from Weight Watchers and is a beef tips recipe. I combined ours with rice to make a delicious meal (it may not look great in the photos but I only share recipes that we liked!) The original recipe for this one can be found HERE

Ingredients:
1 1/2 pounds beef sirloin, cut into pieces
1 tbsp onion powder
1 10oz can cream of mushroom soup
1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup fat free sour cream
Black pepper to taste

Directions:
In a saucepan, brown the beef tips in vegetable oil or PAM cooking spray. Move beef tips to the slow cooker. Add onion powder, cream of mushroom soup, water, and worcestershire sauce. Stir to mix. Cook on low for 3-4 hours. Stir in sour cream the last 15 minutes of cook time. Serve with rice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier