Healthy Banana Split

I first have to say, how exciting is it to see the Denver Nuggets win the championship? I am a HUGE Denver Broncos fan and I saw how good the Nuggets were a few years ago (they beat my Jazz) so I have been rooting for them this year. I'm so happy for them!

Anyways, on to the recipe. This is another recipe from Noom (they call it Whip-It-Good Banana Split) and it's for a healthier banana split pudding recipe. Super easy to make. I added some chocolate chips on top but it tastes just like a banana split or banana cheesecake. Huge win for our house!

Ingredients:
Zero sugar cool whip topping
One banana
Jell-O sugar free fat free cheesecake pudding
Good & Gather skim milk
Cherries, to top

Directions:
Whisk together milk and pudding mix in a bowl for about two minutes. Spoon half of the dessert into a glass cup. Top with bananas and the remaining pudding (I divided this into two bowls). Top with whipped topping and cherries. Let sit in the fridge for 15-30 minutes. Add chocolate chips or additional toppings if you prefer. Enjoy!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier