Air Fryer Pork Chops

Last night, Kevin's mom was nice enough to give us some pork chops for dinner. They weren't made and, quite honestly, I couldn't tell you the last time I even had pork chops so I had no idea where to even start. I looked up a recipe online HERE and we made it our own below. The original recipe called for freshly grated Parmesan and I replaced it with Italian Breadcrumbs. I also replaced Garlic Powder for Minced Garlic. These tasted WAY better than the ones I have had in the past. The seasoning was really, really good!

Ingredients:
8 thinly sliced pork chops
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup italian breadcrumbs
1 tsp salt
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp pepper


Directions:
Pat pork chops dry with paper towels and coat both sides with olive oil.


In a medium bowl, combine breadcrumbs and spices and coat both sides of pork with mixture. Place pork chops in the air fryer basket 4 at a time and cook for 380 degrees, 9 minutes, flipping with 3 minutes left. Enjoy with red beans and rice, sweet corn, and mashed potatoes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier