Shredded Buffalo Ranch Chicken Sandwiches

Have you guys ever had those weeks where you just eat unhealthy all day, every day? I'm not sure if it's the holidays or I just don't want to spend more for healthier food, but my last few recipes have not been low carb or Keto in any way haha. The good news is I'm still down about 7-8 pounds since June. I haven't gained weight so that's a good sign. A few nights ago I made these Buffalo Ranch Chicken Sandwiches. They are SUPER easy and only use four ingredients - Chicken Breasts, Buffalo Wing Sauce, Cream Cheese, and a Ranch Packet! And you use your crockpot so no baking or frying involved!

I used a whole bottle of Buffalo Wing Sauce and I have to say - it was superrrr hot. So if you don't like heat, maybe use half of a bottle instead. Full recipe below. The original recipe was from this link here --> https://www.insta-meal.com/post/buffalo-chicken-sandwich-pressure-cooker.

Her recipe used an Insta-Meal Tangy Buffalo Sauce, Celery and Green Onions which I didn't use in mine below. Her recipe was also in the Instant Pot and, since I don't have an Instant Pot, I did mine in the crockpot.



Ingredients:
4 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
1 bottle of Buffalo Wing Sauce
1 1oz package of Ranch powder mix
4oz cream cheese at room temperature
optional - hamburger buns to use for a sandwich, or you can eat the chicken plain

Directions:
Place chicken breasts in your crockpot and top with buffalo wing sauce, ranch, and cream cheese.


Set crockpot on high for 6 hours. Shred the chicken. Place on hamburger buns or bread slices and enjoy as a sandwich! Because the chicken was so flavorful, I didn't need any sauce on my hamburger buns!


By the way, an Instant Pot is on my Christmas list. What's on yours?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier