Sesame Chicken in the Air Fryer

Last night I made this Sesame Chicken in the Air Fryer. To be honest, I think I overcooked it but Jace liked it and he is the type that will straight up say something if he doesn't like it. The time and cooking temperate I followed to a "T" in this recipe HERE (and below). I did have four chicken breasts in the air fryer compared to the two that she used so that could be a big reason as well.

Ingredients:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp roasted garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder

Directions:
Rub the chicken breasts with sesame oil followed by all seasonings.


Rub gently to ensure even coverage. Place chicken breasts in the air fryer and heat at 380F for 20 minutes. When the time is up, flip the chicken breasts and cook for 10 more minutes. I have the Emeril Air Fryer so times can vary.


Serve with your choice of vegetables or toast if you would like.



Like I mentioned earlier, maybe check on the chicken before the first flip after 15 minutes just to see if it's mostly cooked. It could also vary based on the size of the chicken breast so just experiment with it and let me know in the comments below what you come up with! ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier