Baked Chicken Tetrazzini Recipe

Am I the only one that has never heard of Chicken Tetrazzini? The only reason why I decided to make it was because I had all of the ingredients at home. I love pasta but I am picky when it comes to pasta recipes. I have to say this was definitely a family favorite! Kevin and I literally cleared our plates and I even had leftovers for lunch today. The original recipe I don't have a link for because it was a comment on a post in a group I am in. I changed up some things including measurements since we only needed enough for two of us :)

Ingredients:
8 oz spaghetti noodles
6 tbsp butter, soft but not melted
5 chicken tenders, cooked and diced
2 cans of cream of chicken soup
1/3 cup of sour cream
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 cup chicken broth
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
one layer parmesan cheese (maybe 1/2 cup)
1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese


So many ingredients make this so delicious and creamy!

Directions:
Cut/dice chicken tenders into pieces and cook on the stove. Set aside.


On the stove, boil water for the spaghetti noodles and cook according to directions. Set aside. Set the oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, add spaghetti noodles, butter, chicken, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, salt, pepper, chicken broth, garlic powder and onion powder and stir.



Spray a casserole dish and pour everything into the pan. Top with mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese.



Bake for 40 minutes. Serve with toast and corn.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier