Looking for Some Quick Cash? Try These Pay Advance Loan Apps

Photo courtesy: Dave


Only working 16 hours a week and not receiving any unemployment, I've had my fair share of borrowing loans from different apps. I wanted to put together a blog of legit loan apps that I have personally used and my thoughts about them below. If you have more that you want to add, please let me know and I'll try them out!

1. Dave - I have been using Dave for a few months now and it seems like it's the most popular now-a-days. I personally have been able to borrow up to $75 per week and I have to pay it back every week. They don't work with you on payment dates so be sure to only take it out if you can pay it back a week from that date. I have had no issues with them, they responded pretty quickly to me. The only downside is not extending payment dates. No monthly fees. **Update: I have emailed them about changing and updating a payment date since I would not have any funds and they did update it to my next payday.

2. Brigit - Get your finances on track with Brigit. I have used Brigit several times now and have been able to take out $50 at a time. The good news about Brigit is they have extension options right in the app - so if you can't pay - you can extend your payment date. See how much you have spent and have saved all within the app. Brigit charges $9.99/month in order to continue borrowing from them.

3. Albert - I just started using Albert maybe a month ago. You can receive instant funds - for me, it's been up to $50 and you can pay it back on your next payday. Based on your checking account information, it shows how likely you will overspend, what your savings looks like and if you have any investments - what those look like as well. They have a Genius option which costs every month and I haven't tried yet. It sounds like it is there for financial advice. There is no monthly fee unless you upgrade to Genius. **Update: There are a lot of qualifications to get approved for an Instant Loan. You do have to have a bank account with a certain amount every month. 

4. MoneyLion - I started using MoneyLion about a month ago and there are a lot of options with them, including credit building. I have borrowed up to $75 through what is called InstaCash and I have paid them back every payday. They also have what is called a Credit Builder Plus Loan to help build credit. They gave me $150 upfront and then every two weeks I pay them $38.58 and it goes into a credit builder loan. Once I pay $1,003.14, they will pay me back $749.00 (and then they paid me $150 upfront). It's a great way to save money and build credit at the same time. You can choose how you want to invest so all of the funds will be different for everyone. They have a rewards and deals section where you can get points back while shopping at your favorite stores. I end up paying them quite a bit every month but I hope it makes up for it in the end. So far I haven't seen any credit changes with them so I'm not sure if they report to the credit bureau after the loan is paid off or not.

5. Empower - Crush your financial goals with Empower. Although I don't know how many goals I can actually crush with borrowing $50 every paycheck ;) I have borrowed up to $50 cash advance and paid back every payday. You can choose to save money every week with AutoSave and can choose to improve your credit. I just use it for the cash advance.

6. FloatMe - I just tried FloatMe today. It was super easy to use but I was only able to borrow $20 to pay back my next payday. It's a very basic, free app with an option of borrowing up to $50. I'm not sure when or if I will get up to that point.

7. CashNetUSA - I just tried CashNetUSA today. Based on the reviews, they seem really great. I signed off on a $255 loan with a payback amount of $300 on my next check but I received an email saying they would let me know in 24 hours if I'm actually approved. I will keep you updated on this one as I've only applied for one loan and haven't received anything yet. Update: The loan was approved and it shows I will be receiving funds into my account tomorrow, September 2, 2020. Another update coming tomorrow. Update: I did receive the loan for $255 and I have to pay it back on my next payday.

8. Possible - I was able to borrow $250 initially from them back in May I think. It wasn't due all upfront, I had four payments to pay them off. Because of COVID, they have been super easy to work with. My payments have been $58.82 every two weeks. You can push the payments out in the app and sometimes if it's too far, they let you know your credit can be impacted. They don't cost every month but they take 3-4 days to actually post to the app which is forever. I do like the fact that they are installments and it's a larger sum of money upfront.

9. Credit Ninja - I was able to get approved for $255 and they were able to deposit into my account the next business day. Although I pay back $300, they do have an option to extend the payment. Typically it's due about two weeks after you get it.

10. Speedy Cash - Again, I was able to get approved for $255 but it deposited same-day which was extremely rare for loans that I applied for. I also spoke with them on the phone and they were able to set up installments or extend payments depending on your situation. I was able to divide that payment into two separate payments instead of one payment due in two weeks. They are willing to work with you, especially if you mention that you have been affected by COVID. 

11. Klover - Receive a $5 boost (I think right away) but you can earn points and borrow more. This app really makes you work for your money instead of just letting you borrow money. For instance, you can watch video ads for 10 points each. The ads are typically between 7-30 seconds a piece and I just let them run while checking my email so I don't go out of my way to earn or watch them. You can also upload your receipts for points - the first and only time I tried, it said that it couldn't read the amount straight from my bank account so it never ended up working for me. If you have had success with receipts, please let me know if there is an alternate way. The first time I used Klover I was able to cash out at $35 so you can use your points to cash out the amount you need. You can also check your monthly spending account for 50 extra points or referral friends for even more. 

12. Cleo - I have used the Cleo app one time and was able to borrow $60. There is a monthly fee for Cleo in order to borrow money which is $5.99/month. According to the Cleo app, you do have to wait six days in between paying off your advance and reapplying for a new one. This app took me a little bit of time to figure out but you have to sign up for the monthly program in order to borrow any advance. 

I hope these pay advance loans have been helpful. If you try them, I would love to hear about your experience below. Have any new apps I can try? Comment below!

Comments

  1. Get Fast Cash US was started to take care of and address the issues of credit and finances of people in the entire country.We ensure all those who are really in need of a loan or credit line get what they really deserve. Get Fast Cash USA understands your financial requirements and assists you in fulfilling those needs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier