Air Fryer Pizza

If you are looking for the perfect, easy lunch for kiddos, this is it. Jace and I made this a few days ago and it was so easy for him to help. The only thing I would recommend is preheat the Air Fryer beforehand - I had to cook it a little longer because it was still doughy. You can also add sausage as the original recipe calls for that. I also didn't use a whole can of biscuits - I used maybe half. I also only have one child so if you have several kids, you may want to use the whole can. 

Ingredients:
1/2 can of Grands Biscuits
1 cup pizza sauce
Pepperoni slices to top
4oz mozzarella cheese




Directions:
Open the package of biscuits and separate each biscuits into two. Roll each biscuit out into a circle. 

Top each dough with pizza sauce, pepperoni and then mozzarella cheese. 


Spray the Air Fryer basket with cooking spray. Transfer 2-3 of the pizzas to the basket and cook on 400 degrees for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown and dough is cooked through. 


Remove from the basket with a spatula and repeat the process. 




**I have an Emeril Air Fryer so I had to cook mine a little bit longer. The original time says 4 minutes so adjust according to your Air Fryer as well. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier