Glitter Tumblers for Sale

If you follow me on social media, most of you know that I make and sell glitter tumblers. I eventually would like to put a blog together showing you the steps to make a glitter tumbler but in the meantime, I want to show you the ones I have made. I will continue to add to this as I create more tumblers. 

Instagram: abbiefisher0202
Facebook business: Abbie Lynn Guerrero

I'm currently unemployed and wanted to start crafting or making something that people will buy year round. Since Christmas was a few months ago, I didn't want to start making only holiday-related items. With this blog, I wanted to show you some fun glitter tumbler ideas and glitter tumbler diy ideas. I do not use epoxy to seal the glitter but I do use resin so all of them are sealed. 

All of these tumblers are listed on Etsy and they will all be linked below. 

**Update: SOLD**

The first one is a pink and gold Faith tumbler. This tumbler has two different types of glitter on it and is sealed with resin. I also used mod podge. This Faith tumbler has a few resin imperfections so it is discounted on Etsy HERE




This next tumbler is a Mama Bear brown glitter tumbler. This Mama Bear tumbler is 20 oz stainless steel. The decal is held down by resin so it should not come off. It's very pretty in person. This one can be found on Etsy HERE. Just like all of the tumblers, please do not put these in the dishwasher. These can be lightly hand washed in warm water and soap. 




*Update: SOLD*
This Soul of a Mermaid, Mouth of a Sailor quote glitter tumbler is also listed on Etsy. It has the decal on the top with green glitter on the bottom that is sealed with resin. It has a little bit of glitter throughout the entire tumbler. This one can be found on Etsy HERE. 




My newest one I named Under the Sea because it reminds me of the ocean and water. It has colors of blue and green in both chunky and regular glitter. The Etsy listing can be found HERE. Just like the other tumblers, please only hand wash.





I will be adding more as they are being made. If you would like a personalized tumbler, please comment below and we can discuss options.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier