Bathroom DIY Craft under $25 - "Get Naked" Sign

I randomly bought a "Get Naked" sign for my bathroom about a month ago. It was a wood sign for $19.95 through JANE. It is currently not available but you can put your name on a list for it HERE.


I was considering going and buying paint and actually had it in my Amazon cart when I decided to wait. I'm glad I did because I saw an Ad on Facebook for a free color sample from Kelly Moore. I had never been there, didn't know if there was one close by, and figured there were some sort of restrictions. I Googled it and lo-and-behold, there was one less than five minutes from my house!

Once I stepped in to Kelly Moore, I decided that I had been missing out on ALOT! When I had the option to actually pick the color I wanted (out of all the paint options on the back wall), I was excited. We have gray as our rug colors and shower curtain in our bathroom so I picked out the perfect gray!


I was surprised at how much paint I received....and for FREE!! I don't know how long this will be free for and it's in-store only but here is the link: https://kellymoore.com/promotions/free-color-sample.

I decided to purchase a paint brush there for less than $5.00. I decided to start painting it right after. I used magazines and quickly painted them, put them outside to dry and it's literally the easiest project EVER for less than $25.00.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier