Crockpot Chili Cheese Casserole Dip with Fritos

Today is Friday which means a lazy day. I wanted to cook something super easy so I chose the Slow Cooker Chili Cheese Casserole. The full recipe is HERE. I ate two bowls but next time I would recommend less Sour Cream and less Cheese. Super easy to make and perfect for a cooler and lazy day! If you add Fritos on top or on the side, it makes it taste way better :) I would recommend this as a DIP rather than a MEAL.





Ingredients:
9 1/4oz bag Fritos
2 15-oz cans of Chili
3 Cups cheddar cheese
16 oz Sour Cream
Onion Powder

Directions: 
Spray slow cooker with non-stick spray. Sprinkle 1.5 cups of Fritos at the bottom of the slow cooker. Spoon over a layer of chili, half the cheese, and onion powder. Spread over all of the sour cream and top the rest with cheese. I added a lot of cheese because we love cheese. Cook on high for 2.5 hours and then top with Fritos. Enjoy!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier