Baked Ravioli with Two Cheeses

As I create more blogs this week, I realize that I really haven't eaten too healthy. I've been stuck at about an 8 pound weight loss. I did hit 10 pounds and then gained a few back. A healthy lifestyle is still my goal but I'm not perfect. I did go to the gym once this week and also hit more than 10,000 steps yesterday :) I'm on the right path. Now if the most delicious food wasn't unhealthy I would be in a much better space ;)

Earlier this week I made this amazing Baked Raviolli with Two Cheeses and oh my gosh you guys! I did not think it would be this good! The original recipe is a Martha Stewart recipe HERE but we made it our own below. I will DEFINITELY be making this again! Huge hit in my household.

Ingredients:
2 tbsp canola/vegetable/olive oil
1 tbsp onion powder
1 tbsp garlic powder
salt and pepper
1 1/2 tsp oregano
1 can (14oz) whole tomatoes
1 can (28oz) crushed tomatoes
2 pounds store-bought ravioli (any kind)
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese


Directions:
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion powder and garlic powder, salt and pepper. Add oregano and tomatoes.


Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, breaking up the tomatoes with a spoon, about 20 minutes. Meanwhile, cook the ravioli in a large pot of boiling salted water just until they float to the top (I purchased the 3-minute pasta so it was done in 3 minutes anyway).


Drain pasta and return to pot. Toss the sauce with pasta and pour into a large baking dish.



Sprinkle with the cheeses and bake until golden, about 25 minutes.


Cool and serve.


Does this not look Amazing?!!! ðŸ¤¤ðŸ¤¤ðŸ¤¤ðŸ¤¤ðŸ¤¤ðŸ¤¤



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier