Easy Keto No Bean Turkey Chili

I don't know about where you are, but here in Central California, it has been freezing lately. And by freezing, I mean in the 30's. I know, I know, it's NOTHING like those 25 years of Utah winters that I moved away from. But with the cool weather comes warm meals. Last night I made this Keto Turkey Chili because it didn't cost a lot, was perfect for the weather, and like I say in almost all my recipes - it was easy to make.

I molded the original recipe into my own below. We used turkey instead of ground beef, emitted green pepper, jalapeno, green chilis, tomato paste and garlic cloves.

Ingredients:
One pound ground turkey
1 10oz can diced tomatoes, undrained
1 15oz can tomato sauce
1 32oz carton of beef broth
2 tbsp chili powder
1 tsp basil
1 tsp cumin
2 tsp garlic powder
salt and pepper, to taste


Directions:
Brown the ground turkey over medium heat in a sauce pan. Drain. Add to huge pot and add the remaining ingredients.



Stir well. Let chili simmer over medium heat, uncovered for 30 minutes. Top with cheese, sour cream, and you can use crackers to dip.


See! Way too easy. Did you make this? Please let me know in the comments below. ⤵️⤵️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier