Chicken Marinade for Chicken Thighs and Drumsticks

I think I'm just gonna stick with the fact that my weeks are always going to be long and busy. No matter how much I try to have a break, it doesn't ever happen haha (during the week, not weekends luckily). It's OK though. Last Saturday Kevin and I were able to go out on an amazing date and it has been well worth the busyness. We went to the movies, out to lunch and dinner, we went to the doughnut shop, and watched the boxing match at the movie theater. He paid for ALL of it. It was so amazing and expensive and I'm super super lucky to have him in my life <3 nbsp="" p="">
Since this last week was beyond busy (dryer went out, parent/teacher conference, early out for Jace every day, just to name a few), I really didn't cook much this week. This recipe was made last week - I made it almost a week ago - it was a chicken marinade for chicken thighs or drumsticks. I let the marinade sit for two days. It was pretty spicy, so I do prefer the Soy Sauce/Honey marinades but if you like Wing Sauce and maybe a spicier marinade, this would be for you!

The original recipe was found HERE and below is our version.

Ingredients:
1/4 cup Frank's Wing Sauce
2 Tbsp Honey
1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
1 Tsp Garlic Powder
1 Tsp Salt
1/2 Tsp Cumin
1/2 Tsp Paprika
1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
1/4 Tsp Pepper
3 Chicken Thighs
3 Drumsticks

Directions:
Mix everything together in a large bowl and then add the chicken. Cover and marinade for 24-48 hours. Grill, bake or air fry chicken. We put ours in the Air Fryer at 350 degrees for 8 minutes per side. Enjoy with sides!





Did you try this marinade? Let me know in the comments below if you made this! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier