Garlic Butter + Soy Sauce Steak Bites

I didn't realize how behind I was on food blogging until my Mom asked me yesterday about it. I've been going through some changes and I have been provided with new opportunities that I'm super excited for so unfortunately blogging has been put to the backburner. I have two other blog posts that are pending that may or may not get published today. I think last week was the only week in awhile where I didn't actually cook too much. Between Superbowl, working late, and certain opportunities, seemed like I didn't have much time for cooking. This week I am back on track and even over the weekend I was cooking again. I made these Garlic Butter + Soy Sauce Steak Bites with rice. 

The original recipe didn't call for soy sauce but I honestly thought they were too dry without it. I also added a lot more butter than the original recipe called for HERE. I also used 2 pounds of steak instead of 1. And can I just say that $18 for two pieces of steak was SO expensive. My word. But that was our "splurge" this week. 




Ingredients
2 pounds steak, cut into cubes
3-4 tbsp butter
1 tbsp garlic powder
3 tsp Worcestershire sauce
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 tsp Italian Seasoning
Red pepper flakes
2 tbsp soy sauce

Directions
Cut steak into cubes and pat dry. Melt 2 tbsp butter in a cast-iron skillet over high heat. Add the steak cubes and sear about 5-7 minutes. 



Add the garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, and more butter. 

                                                

Add soy sauce. 


Continue to cook until your preferred doneness, or until most of the liquid is gone.



Serve with rice and enjoy!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier