Super Easy Rigatoni Sausage Bake

Last night I made this Rigatoni Sausage Bake and it is definitely up there on one of my favorite pasta dishes. The original recipe was from Taste of Home. Instead of ground italian sausage, I used the horseshoe U-shaped sausage. I didn't add red pepper, mushrooms, or parmesan cheese. I used mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese. If you try this recipe, let me know in the comments below. If you used different ingredients, let me know that as well! I love trying new recipes and ideas.

Ingredients:
One package of U-shaped, smoked sausage
1 package 16oz rigatoni
5 cups marinara sauce
2 Tbsp half and half
10-16oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
4oz cheddar cheese, shredded


Directions:
Cook rigatoni according to package directions and drain. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large skillet, add sliced sausage and cook until sausage is no longer pink.


Add in marinara sauce, 2oz mozzarella cheese and 2oz cheddar cheese.


Add rigatoni and toss to coat. In a sprayed baking dish, layer one fourth of the rigatoni mixture, add some mozzarella on top and repeat layers.


Bake, uncovered, for 35 minutes. Serve with garlic bread.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier