Christmas ideas, gifts, deals 2020

The past two years I have been putting together a blog post of deals, ideas, and gifts for Christmas. Especially with COVID-19 happening this year, our budget is super tight so I try and look for deals and I usually purchase Christmas gifts months ahead. My past blogs haven't been shared until later in the year and closer to Christmas so I decided to put one together earlier so I can share when deals pop up. Also, it's July and "Christmas in July" is a thing :)

You can view my past Christmas blogs here:
Christmas 2019
Christmas 2018

Also, if you are in need of something that is on a deal, let me know in the comments below and I'll let you know what I find.

As of July 25, 2020, Target has great deals on kids clothes - as low as $5.00! The only thing is, if you want it shipped, you have to have at least $35.00 in your cart to get that price. Here are some examples of the $5.00 items. Click each photo to take you to the link:





Prices can change at any time. This was as of July 25, 2020.

I follow a group on Facebook called JFS - Deals And Discounts and there are always great deals on there. He mainly posts items that are on Amazon but here is what I was able to find:
- Candles
- Technology
- Jewelry
- Accessories

Let me know if you purchase anything from this group!

If you are looking for a customized shirt, we purchased my Papa a shirt with all of his grandkids and great-grandkids name on it HERE


Don't you love it? It took probably 2-3 weeks for delivery so just a heads up if you are purchasing for Christmas.

The Children's Place, as of July 28, 2020, has up to 70% sale going on now. I just purchased 3 short sleeve shirts for Jace and a long sleeve for $21 TOTAL. Free shipping too. Click HERE to view. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier