Easy Beef + Broccoli Recipe

How I haven't gained so much weight eating all of this delicious food, I literally have NO idea. I am down almost 10 pounds in a year, which for me, has been super tough to lose weight. Still working on it but more on portion size and less of what I actually eat ;) 

This recipe was also super super easy - Jace had two servings of this and for being 9 years old, that says a lot! Although he tends to like what I make, double servings is even better! 

I was originally going to make this in the crockpot but I saw this sauce in the store - Sauce for Broccoli Beef by Lee Kum Kee (Albertsons) and it actually had a very simple recipe on the back of it so I just used that:

- Flank steak or sliced/diced steak (we used both cubed steak and thinly sliced steak)
- Broccoli
- Sauce for Broccoli Beef by Lee Kum Kee
- Olive Oil



Heat 1/8 cup olive oil on the stove on high heat. Let sit for a few minutes. In the meantime, if you have steak you need to slice or dice, do that while it's getting hot. Add to the hot olive oil and stir fry for about 2 minutes. Add the broccoli and cook for about 1 minute more until the broccoli gets soft. Add the sauce and simmer. Serve immediately. We served ours with Organic Jasmine Rice. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier