Super Easy Shredded Chicken Nachos (Chili's chips and salsa)

 Last weekend Kevin and I went to Chili's to-go and part of what we ordered was chips and salsa. We had some but had so much extra. I was looking through a post in this Keto group I am in and I saw this post from Katherine S. who brought up a chicken nacho recipe that I thought was worth trying. I used the chips and salsa from Chili's and the rest we made at home. I put two boneless, skinless chicken breasts in the crockpot with 1/2 packet of taco seasoning and one can of diced tomatoes. I let it cook on high for 4 hours, took the chicken and shredded it and then added the rest of the taco seasoning. I put it on the chips, cooked in the oven on 350 degrees for about 5 minutes, added some shredded cheese, cooked 5 minutes more and then when I took it out, I added lettuce on top and dipped the chips in the salsa. So good and so easy! [[I only put chicken on part of the nachos because Kevin cooked his separately]]







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier