Easy Crockpot Turkey Chili

This past weekend was not only super fun but also super chilly. I am so thankful that it is finally reaching cooler temperatures. We are in California and we have seriously been in the 90's up to 120 degrees the past 5 months. It's been an insanely hot summer. Yesterday it was in the 70's so I decided to put together a Chili recipe in the crockpot. I wasn't actually going to do a blog on because, well, it's just Chili. But after trying it, I scrounged up the few pictures I took and decided to put together a blog. I also decided to put a list together of some of the other Chili recipes I have made so you can see those recipes below. This one I made up on my own. If you make it, please comment below and let me know if you like it!

Ingredients:
Bear Creek "Darn Good" Chili Mix
1 small can of tomato sauce
2 cups water
2 cups chicken broth
1 can black beans
1 can red kidney beans
1 lb ground turkey
2 tbsp garlic powder
2 tbsp onion powder
Shredded cheese (as much as you would like to put on top)
Saltine crackers (as much as you would like to eat the Chili with)


Directions:
Cook ground turkey on the stove until browned. Drain. Put all ingredients in a crockpot except cheese and crackers. Cook on high for 4 hours and then turn to low for 1 hour. Top with cheese and enjoy with saltine crackers.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier