Cake Batter Muddy Buddies

I LOVE cooking and, even though I used to have a cupcake business, I am not really into baking or making treats or desserts as much. Awhile back I saw this recipe for Cake Batter Muddy Buddies and figured Jace would like them and they would be fun and easy to make so I gave it a try. The original recipe can be found HERE and the only thing I changed was the measurements for the yellow cake. I misread the directions and used all the yellow cake mix which was WAY too much. I just literally noticed that it said 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp cake mix so that is definitely something I'll do next time. Don't do what I did! Anyways, I have these all in sandwich bags now and ready to go as a snack or dessert. They are SO good!! What are you waiting for? Only 4 ingredients!

Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
6 cups chex cereal
3/4 cup + 2 tbsp yellow cake mix (dry) - don't do the whole box!
1/4 cup powdered sugar

Directions:
Put white chocolate chips in a small microwavable bowl. Melt for 45 seconds and stir. Melt for 30 more seconds. Pour melted chocolate chips over cereal in a large bowl and stir. Pour in a gallon size ziplock bag. Dump in the cake mix and powdered sugar. Shake until coated. Pour into a bowl or divide into sandwich bags. Enjoy for a snack or dessert! 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier