Meatball Sub Recipe

It's been awhile since I have blogged about food and that is because we have been making things that I have either blogged about or it's something like pizza. A few nights ago I made meatball subs and realized I haven't made a blog about meatball subs so here you go! This recipe was actually pretty easy to make and didn't take more than an hour and it was made with simple ingredients. 

Ingredients:
1 pound ground beef
1/2 cup bread crumbs
2 tbsp onion powder
1 egg
salt
pepper
1/2 cup Spaghetti sauce (per sub)
1/4 cup mozzarella cheese (per sub)
Italian seasoning
Hoagie Rolls

Directions:
To cook the meatballs, I mixed ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, onion powder, salt and pepper in a bowl. With my hands, I formed them into balls and put them on a tray. I baked them in the oven at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. 

With about 6 minutes to spare, I sprayed a hoagie roll with butter and put in the oven with the meatballs to toast. Once the meatballs were done, I took them out and transferred them to a plate. I placed two meatballs on one sub, added spaghetti sauce, mozzarella cheese and Italian Seasoning and finished baking for 3-4 minutes or until cheese was melted. If you make this, let me know in the comments below!  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier