Air Fryer Steak Bites

If I were to pick a favorite meat, it would be tri-tip/steak for sure. And if I could choose any way to make my steak, it would definitely be in the Air Fryer. If you don't have an Air Fryer, you are missing out. My Nana gave me the one that we use a few years ago and we use it almost every day. 

A few days ago I made the Air Fryer Steak Bites that can be found from Food, Folks and Fun HERE. I used top sirloin steak for this specific recipe. I used .86pound instead of 1.5pound and the steak was a little bit saltier. If you use less than 1.5 pounds, I would lower the amount of seasonings you put in. Just adjust to your taste. 

Ingredients:
.86 pounds sirloin steak (or preferably 1.5pound), cut into bite-size pieces
2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tsp Montreal steak seasoning
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp Italian Seasoning

Directions:
Preheat the air fryer setting it to 400 degrees. Cut the sirloin steak into bite size pieces. In a bowl, toss the steak pieces with melted butter and seasonings. Spread the steak pieces in your air fryer basket. 

The originally recipe said to airfry for 14-16 minutes. I did 10 and it was perfect so just check after 10. Garnish with parsley if you would like and serve with potatoes. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier