Recipes to make while stuck inside - Buffalo Shredded Chicken Stuffed Pasta Shells

I feel like the past week of Coronavirus has been such chaos. I managed to probably be the last one to take on the grocery store yesterday and, even though there wasn't too many people, I still had a bad experience. I was able to get a lot of what I needed but the staples were gone - potatoes, bananas, water bottles, and tomatoes. I've decided that moving forward I'm going to be using Instacart. #Quarantinelife

Also, is anyone else's kids out of school? Mine is out of school for one month. I can't even believe it. I am super grateful for Jace's Nana though who is taking Jace every weekend while he is out of school. I am lucky and work from home and my boyfriend still has his job as well.

My goal this week is to continue to create amazing recipes for you guys so that, even if you are stuck at home, you can still provide your family with a delicious meal. Most of the recipes I share are fairly easy and not expensive. Tonight I made the Buffalo Shredded Chicken Stuffed Pasta Shells. I have had this recipe in my email for a long time because I haven't been able to find Jumbo Pasta Shells anywhere! I finally found some at the 99 cent store - and they tasted just fine!

The original recipe was found HERE. Instead of rotisserie chicken, I actually placed chicken breast in the crockpot for 5 hours until I could shred it. I hope you enjoy my version below!

Ingredients:
1 package jumbo shells, cooked al dente
3 chicken breasts, shredded
1 small package of beef broth (or chicken if you have it)
1 package ranch seasoning packet
1/2 cup buffalo sauce
8oz cream cheese, room temperature
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 cup Three Cheese Blend, shredded
2 tbsp buffalo sauce, topping


Directions:
Wash your hands :) :) Place three chicken breasts in a crockpot along with the small package of beef broth. Cook on low for 5 hours. Shred chicken.



Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook pasta until al dente, about four minutes. In a large bowl, mix together the chicken (I didn't use all of the chicken, but maybe 85%), ranch seasoning, buffalo sauce, cream cheese, one cup mozzarella, salt and pepper and combine.



Stuff each shell with the chicken mixture and place in a baking dish. Top with mozzarella and three cheese blend. Bake for 20 minutes. Drizzle with cheese.



Comments

  1. Have you ever considered creating an ebook or guest authoring on other websites?
    I have a blog based on the same topics you discuss and would
    really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my subscribers
    would appreciate your work. If you're even remotely interested,
    feel free to shoot me an e mail.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier