Chipotle Shrimp Tacos

You guys, I hate seafood. I hate shrimp. I hate the smell, I hate the feel of it and I let Kevin know that I made some sacrifices for him when I made these Chipotle Shrimp Tacos ;) He didn't want the Pineapple Salsa from the original recipe so the one that we made was super easy to make. Since Kevin is on a lower-sodium diet, I ordered the Southwest Chipotle Mrs. Dash seasoning from Amazon. 

Ingredients:
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 tbsp garlic powder
1.5 tbsp Southwest Chipotle Mrs. Dash
15 medium-sized shrimp, no tails, peeled, deveined and thawed
3 corn tortillas 
Additional items: Cheese, hot sauce, lettuce and any other toppings.

Directions:
In a medium bowl, combine the vegetable oil, garlic powder, and Southwest seasoning. Toss shrimp into the mixture, coating shrimp well. Keep in the fridge for a few hours. 

Heat skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp to pan and cook four minutes - turning shrimp over after two minutes. 


Assemble tacos using cheese, hot sauce, lettuce, and shrimp. Enjoy! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier