Christmas Gift Ideas 2021 - Gift Guide 2021

When I turned 20 years old I started working at a place called Progrexion Marketing. I was there for 6.5 years working a commission-only job. What does this have to do with Christmas ideas? My very first Christmas working there I went through a really hard time. I was doing great with sales and then all of the sudden, December hit. In the month of December no one wanted to spend money because everyone was saving for Christmas. I have to say it was probably one of the worst Christmas' I have had because I didn't have a lot of money to spend on gifts. Ever since then, I have started shopping earlier in the year. Even with COVID last year, I was purchasing gifts before COVID hit so I was able to have gifts for my family with only working 15 hours a week. 

Below is a list of things that I have found to assist with Christmas gift ideas. I know it's only September but, like I said, I start buying pretty early now. I will be sharing and posting as I find deals so this will be updated often as it gets closer to Christmas. Some of the deals don't last so if you see something you like, I would purchase before it's gone! 

First I want to share my glitter tumblers. I started my business in February of this year. I make custom tumblers and I also have ready-to-ship tumblers. 






A few days ago I found these Scratch Papers on Amazon for $5.89. It looks like the price has jumped already but still a great deal. 


A few weeks ago I purchased this rainbow unicorn wig for $6.40. Again, the price has doubled but I still think it's a great deal. It's perfect for cosplay and also dress up. I'm going to give this to one of my nieces. 


Although I haven't purchased these yet, @planethappysmiles on Instagram shared these fruit and veggie velcros from Dollar Tree which I think are the cutest things ever! Next time I go to Dollar Tree I'm going to see if I can find them. If you do, let me know below! 


Yesterday I was at Michael's Craft and went straight to the clearance section. I found these three Frozen coloring books for 27 cents each! I couldn't believe it. They also had some for 50 cents so check your Michael's clearance. 


Carter's always has amazing deals including this cool Shark Cove boys shirt that is only $6.79!


I saw these really fun glitter crayons on Amazon for only $3.15. As of September 21, they are $4.99 but they are really fun and different than regular crayons. 


This super cute Frozen-themed make-up kit is discounted to $19.98 from $29.95. I ordered this for my niece as it comes with a crown and play make-up. I ordered it on Amazon and will receive it on Monday. Here is the LINK


If your child has a Nintendo Switch, there are two Nintendo Switch games that are 50% off on Amazon. They are both regularly $39.99 and they are on sale for $19.99. The first one is Plants vs. Zombies which can be found HERE


The second one is a Gigantosarous Nintendo Switch game that can be found HERE


Target has an early Black Friday offer which actually worked out great for us. They are offering 10% off your entire order if you are a Veteran through November 12th (I think). Kevin is a Veteran so we were able to apply that code. They are also offering Buy 2 Get One Free on video games and certain games. I had 55 cents in my Target Circle and I was able to order 10 things for only $76!! All 10 are below:

















A few days ago I ordered a few things from the Children's Place including this camo watch for Jace for only $7.77


Girls Floral Top was only $5.99




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier