Easy Baked Chicken Breast

I have been meaning to write this blog for a few days now but, you know, life happens. I have been working hard, trying to find a job, applying, and working on tumblers. I wish I could work on glitter tumblers full-time because I love being creative and I absolutely love making them. If you haven't seen what I have done so far, you can visit www.etsy.com/shop/AbbiesShop. Most of my tumblers lately have been custom tumblers but I also have a lot that are pre-made and ready to ship. 

Anyways, on Monday I made this easy Baked Chicken Breast recipe. Initially, I didn't think it was super great but Kevin loved it and Jace liked it. We combined it with mashed potatoes, gravy, and Hawaiian sweet rolls which made it SO much better! The original recipe is from Gimme Some Oven HERE. Since we are on a lower sodium diet, I didn't add salt in this recipe. 

Ingredients:
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in half to make them thinner
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp Paprika Powder from Pinch Spice Market

Directions:
Cut chicken breasts in half to make them thin. Add chicken, olive oil, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika powder to a large ziplock bag. Let marinate for several hours in the fridge.


Once you are ready to cook the chicken, place the chicken pieces in a PAM-sprayed pan and bake in the oven at 450 for 18 minutes. 

After 18 minutes, these were perfect but I still continued to cook them for five more minutes. I think if I didn't cook them for the extra five minutes, they would have been way better so just keep an eye on them. Kevin still thought they were tender so that's all that matters:) Serve with mashed potatoes, gravy, and Hawaiian Sweet Rolls. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier