Flank Steak Recipe

                                               

A few nights ago I made this amazing Flank Steak with corn on the cob and green beans - all of which will be explained in this blog today :) I am hoping to create two blogs today for you guys but, let me tell you, I have been working so hard on custom tumblers these past few days so it's been hard to make time to just sit down and relax! I have made a lot of new tumblers lately so I wanted to share those before posting and sharing the recipe. 





Find all of these and others using my website + social media below:
Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/AbbiesShop 
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tiredasamothertumbler/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TiredasaMotherTumbler

Now, on to the recipe! The Flank Steak was actually super easy to make. I just purchased a Flank Steak from the store and did not season it. I set the oven to 450 degrees and got out a cast iron skillet. I sprayed the cast iron skillet with PAM cooking spray and placed it in the oven by itself for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, I placed the flank steak on the skillet and let it cook in the oven for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, it was brown on the bottom so I flipped it over. 

It may look weird and that's OK. I like my steak medium-well so once I flipped it over, I cooked for about 10 more minutes. I would check it anywhere from 5-10 minutes to make sure it's cooked the way you like it. Let it sit for 10 minutes before cutting against the grain. Serve with corn on the cob and green beans. 

Here is how to make the green beans. Set the oven to 350 degrees. Cut the ends off of the green beans and place on a cookie sheet. Cover with vegetable oil, parmesan cheese, garlic powder and onion powder. Cook for 7 minutes, or until cheese is melted and green beans are cooked. 

Here is how to make the corn on the cob. Boil a pot of water. Add corn on the cob to the boiling water and cook for 5 minutes. When done, drain and add butter and pepper. Serve.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier