Slow Cooker Chicken Enchiladas

So I made these enchiladas different than I have made them before. I went and searched my blog for enchiladas and I have so many enchilada recipes! So if you love enchiladas, you can also see the other types I have made before:

Chicken and White Bean Enchiladas
Mediterranean White Chicken Enchilada Recipe
Chicken Enchilada Soup
Baked Enchilada Cups
Baked Chicken and Sour Cream Enchiladas
Cheesy Baked Burritos with Enchilada Sauce
Chicken Enchilada Wrap
Slow Cooker Enchilada Casserole

For these Slow Cooker Chicken Enchiladas, I pretty much made this up as I went. So I took two large chicken breasts and put them in a slow cooker. I used two mild enchilada sauce cans (15oz) and poured it in the crockpot along with 2 Tbsp Onion Powder and 2 Tbsp Garlic Powder. I cooked for about 4 hours and then shredded the chicken. I took some of the Enchilada Sauce from the crockpot and put it in a sprayed casserole dish. Once the chicken is done and shredded, I put some in a tortilla, added cheese, rolled it up and placed it in the dish. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Bake for 25 minutes. Top with Terragon Leaves and Basil and serve with sour cream.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier