Sheet Pan Sausage Potato Broccoli Meal

Well we have some positive news about our living situation. We are for sure planning on staying at Kevin's Mom's house for two weeks or maybe less. We did get approved for an apartment in Atascadero which I absolutely loved and it would save us a few hundred dollars every month. We are really stuck on this one in Bradley though and she is still in the process of approving us. If she approves us, we will take that one, if not, we will probably take the Atascadero one unless something pops up in between then. I'm still stressed out though because we are moving in 4 days and have a lot to do still! Since we are moving and don't want to do as many dishes, I will probably make dinner for one or two more nights here before we leave so I'm not sure how often I will be sharing blog posts.

Last night I made this Sheet Pan Sausage Potato and Broccoli meal. Between Kevin, Jace and I, we ate all of it! The original recipe can be found HERE. I was low on potatoes so I used about five, diced/quartered, and then followed the rest to a T.

Ingredients:
13oz horseshoe sausage, sliced
2 cups broccoli
5 mini potatoes, sliced and quartered
1/2 Tbsp steak seasoning
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 cup shredded colby jack cheese


Directions:
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with PAM or non-stick cooking spray. Add sausage, broccoli, and potatoes to pan.


Toss with olive oil, steak seasoning, garlic powder and paprika.


Bake for 20 minutes. The potatoes and broccoli should be tender. Remove from oven and top with cheese. Return to the oven for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.

                                                



I made an oven roasted sheet pan recipe the first of May HERE and, honestly, I like this one better that we had last night. If you try both, let me know below what one you like!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier