Stove Top Seasoned Shrimp

In all of the blogs that I have made this past year and a half, I'm pretty sure I have failed to mention that my boyfriend is an AMAZING cook. He used to cook so much until I took over ;) Last night we made the Korean Sizzling Spicy Pork Ribs and he added Shrimp to the side. I don't like shrimp or seafood so I couldn't create my own recipe if I even tried. So I asked him if I could do a blog post on his shrimp recipe that he made last night and he said sure!

So we had frozen shrimp so he removed the tails and then mixed together the following ingredients. I don't know measurements and I'm pretty sure he didn't measure anything. Just mix to your taste using these ingredients:

Black Pepper
Salt
Crushed Red Pepper
Onion Powder
Minced Garlic



Cook on the stove for about 10-15 minutes. Add some butter and cook until done.



Enjoy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Book Review and Summary - Prince Harry - "Spare"

10 Ways to Make Parenting a Middle Schooler a Little Bit Easier